You’ve Got a Competitive Edge
Your military skills translate well to franchise business ownership. As a veteran, you have a strong ability to follow standards and systems, maintain an aptitude for working in teams, and possess the leadership skills required for business development.
Did You Know?
- One out of every 7 Franchise Businesses are Owned by Veterans According to the international Franchise Association.
- Over 66,000 Veteran Owned Franchises are located in the U.S.
- Veteran Owned Franchises provide over 815,000 jobs and generate 41 billion dollars in gross domestic product.
It’s a Short Trip from Brand-New Franchisee to Income Producer
We’ve used our industry knowledge and expertise to design a program that teaches you all the skills you need to quickly get your business up and running. The Colors On Parade veteran program offers:
- Active member of VetFran
- 30% Discount off franchise fee for Area Developers
- Referral Programs & Growth Incentives
- Corporate Financing Available
- Additional Veteran Specific Financing Programs with support from VA and SBA
- Scholarships Available
We’re Here to Help You Thrive
The training program includes an 80-hour certification course at the corporate office headquartered in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Processes taught in the classroom are experienced in real-world conditions including repair, restoration and finishing techniques. In addition, regulatory and safety certifications are explained and completed.
From growth plan to legal requirements and accounting standards, new franchisees leave this module prepared to build a business that is ready for success. Franchisees learn how to manage issues such as sales, accounting, taxes, risk assessment and human resources.
Training in local and national marketing efforts includes promotional materials and integrated plans that can be incorporated directly into each business. With online resources and brand standards, franchisees will be prepared to make an impact in their new market.
Supplemental training is held annually on a national level. Additionally, training opportunities are often offered locally as new products, equipment and techniques are introduced. The Colors on Parade mentoring program and 24 Hour Support line are great benefits for all franchisees.